As time passes & things go unplanned, staying toned still remains the top priority for everyone. A healthy body can help you boost your immunity & fight the global pandemic, Coronavirus at ease. Here are 5 exercises that can help you stay in shape even from home.
• Strengthening muscles & toning body
• Reducing back pain & increasing metabolism
• Repeat two to three sets with each including at least 10 planks.
• Helps gain and lose butt fat.
• Works on your thighs and legs muscles.
• Repeat 3 sets of this exercise, each containing 10 squats at least, and 15 at max.
• Maintains Butt Fat
• Effective in losing excess thigh Fat.
• Repeat 3 sets of this exercise, each containing 10 lunges.
• Effective in losing excess belly fat
• Helps in building Abs.
• Repeat the same steps again, for 3 sets with each containing 10 crunches.
5) Push Ups
• Enhanced Shoulder and arms muscles.
• Helps in chest development both in girls and boys.
• Begin with 10 push ups in a set and repeat 3 sets each day.