Your eating habits play a significant role in shaping your body & boosting immunity standards. During the current times of COVID-19 both a well-toned body & immunity stand as a major challenge. Here are top 5 recipes to keep fueled anytime, helping you avoid overeating or more precisely eating junk.
Almond Coconut Mocha Smoothie
• ½ c. unsweetened vanilla almond milk
• ½ c. cold coffee
• 1 Tsp. coconut extract
• 1 c. ice
• 2 scoops non-dairy/vegan vanilla protein powder, or your favorite brand
• 1 Tsp. instant coffee granules
• 2 Tbsp. cocoa powder
• ½ c. shredded sweetened coconut
• 2 Tbsp. sugar
• whipped cream, for garnish (optional)
1. Take all the ingredients all together and blend them with the help of a blender until smooth.
2. Serve immediately!
Banana Bread Greek Yogurt Parfait
• 2 cups 2% plain Greek yogurt
• 1 tablespoon honey
• ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 2 medium bananas, sliced
• 1 cup banana nut granola
1. Take yogurt, honey, and cinnamon in a medium bowl and stir them until well blended.
2. To the blended mixture now, add banana slices and then, fold gently.
3. Take the prepared yogurt mixture and divide it evenly between 4 containers.
4. Take each of the four containers with the yogurt mixture, and pack ¼ cup granola in each of them.
Perfect Yogurt Parfait
• 3 cups vanilla nonfat yogurt
• 1 cup fresh or defrosted frozen strawberries in juice
• 1 pint fresh blackberries, raspberries or blueberries
• 1 cup good quality granola
1. Take 4 tall glasses and at the bottom of each of the glass layer 1/3 cup vanilla yogurt.
2. Now, take defrosted strawberries and juice and combine them with fresh berries.
3. Now, start putting up layers of fruit and granola with yogurt alternatively in the glass until the glasses are filled to the top.
4. In order to keep the granola crunchy, serve the parfaits immediately.
• 2 avocados, halved and pitted
• 1/2 c. plain Greek yogurt
• Juice of 1 lemon
• 1 c. halved grape or cherry tomatoes
• 1 c. shredded romaine
• 4 strips cooked bacon, chopped
• kosher salt
• Freshly ground black pepper
1. Take avocados and while leaving a thick border, scoop out the avocados.
2. Take the scooped avocado, dice it and then, set it aside.
Peanut Butter and Banana Chia Seed Toast
• 2 slices sprouted whole grain (or gluten free bread)
• 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter
• ½ banana, sliced
• ½ tablespoon chia seeds
1. Take bread slices and put them in a toaster.
2. Now, take the Toast bread, and spread ½ tablespoon peanut butter on each slice.
3. Use banana slices as toppings for the toasted bread and sprinkle the toast with chia seeds and serve.